The Investment Foundations Program covers the essentials of finance, ethics, and investment roles, providing a clear understanding of the global investment industry.
This self-study program benefits anyone who works with or for financial and investment services organizations, in roles such as IT, sales and marketing, human resources, and customer service.
Certificate holders can be found worldwide, from Australia, Singapore, and the UAE to the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- No prior experience or education is necessary, but you should be comfortable with English.
- Schedule your exam for any day and time it's offered, at a test center convenient for you, as long as you take the exam within 6 months of registration.
- Plan to spend approximately 100 hours preparing for the exam at your own pace.
- Use the online study tools we provide, including an eBook, interactive study planner, practice tests, and mobile study app. Learn more about the study materials and tools.
- Take the two-hour multiple choice exam, at your scheduled appointment time, at a Pearson VUE test center. See where the exam is offered.
- Receive a certificate of knowledge.